Paducah Parks Services offers several facilities and park shelters to consider for private events. Reservations are not accepted more than one year in advance.
Building and Facility Rental
Anna Baumer Community Center (in Noble Park)
Arts & Crafts Building (in Noble Park)
Noble Park Pool (in Noble Park)
Paducah Recreation Center (1527 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive)
Parks Services Department Offices (1400 H.C. Mathis Drive)
Robert Cherry Civic Center (in Noble Park on Park Avenue)
Reserving a Park Shelter, Noble Park Amphitheater, or Noble Park Bandstand
- If a shelter has been reserved through the Parks office by an individual or entity paying the rental fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the shelter has not been reserved. There is a fee to reserve specific shelters.
- Sign holders have been installed at each shelter and a calendar will be posted weekly indicating reserved dates by listing the name of the individual or entity that paid the reservation fee.
- Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Shelters/pavilions are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- No shelter may be reserved less than five (5) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Discounts are available to official, documented non-profit organizations.
- Groups from outside McCracken County will not be allowed discounts and a 50 percent surcharge will be added to the reservation fee for the group.
- The person reserving the shelter is responsible for securing any appropriate permits, utility hook-ups, decorations, or other special requirements.
- Shelter reservations include the standard amenities normally located at each shelter including picnic tables and trash cans.
- Electricity can be obtained for an additional $30 daily charge from green power boxes located near most shelters.