Robert Coleman Sprayground 2019 Season
Hours of Operation: The Robert Coleman Sprayground opened on May 31 for the seaon and will be open through Monday, September 2. It will close after the Labor Day holiday. The Sprayground operates daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: The Sprayground is located in the southwest corner of Robert Coleman Park at Husbands Street and Walter Jetton Boulevard.
Map (locate the spraypark with Google Maps)
Robert Coleman Sprayground Rules
- Adults must accompany swimmers under age 10
- No outside food or drinks allowed in water area
- All swimmers in diapers must wear swim pants in all public facilities
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other vehicles allowed inside the fence
- Sprayground closes during inclement weather. Please leave the area during inclement weather.
- No glass bottles or containers or any kind allowed inside the fence
- Please dispose of all trash in the provided cans
- Paducah Parks and Recreation is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items
- The sprayground may be closed for repairs or maintenance as required
- In the events of medical, fire, safety or criminal emergencies please call 911
- Please call 270-444-8508 during regular business hours for other issues