Robert Coleman Sprayground (CLOSED FOR 2020)
NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, THE ROBERT COLEMAN SPRAYGROUND WILL NOT OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON.
Hours of Operation: During the operating season, the Sprayground operates daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: The Sprayground is located in the southwest corner of Robert Coleman Park at Husbands Street and Walter Jetton Boulevard.
Map (locate the spraypark with Google Maps)
Robert Coleman Sprayground Rules
- Adults must accompany swimmers under age 10
- No outside food or drinks allowed in water area
- All swimmers in diapers must wear swim pants in all public facilities
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other vehicles allowed inside the fence
- Sprayground closes during inclement weather. Please leave the area during inclement weather.
- No glass bottles or containers or any kind allowed inside the fence
- Please dispose of all trash in the provided cans
- Paducah Parks and Recreation is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items
- The sprayground may be closed for repairs or maintenance as required
- In the events of medical, fire, safety or criminal emergencies please call 911
- Please call 270-444-8508 during regular business hours for other issues