Touchdowns & Tunes, a country music festival in downtown Paducah on the riverfront, will be held September 6 and 7, 2019.
For more information about the event and the entertainment lineup, visit Touchdowns & Tunes.
The following roads/floodwall opeings will be closed for this event:
- Madison Street to 2nd Street (the length of the floodwall);
- 2nd Street to Floodwall (from Farmers' Market entrance to the floodwall opening);
- Water Street from Jefferson Street to the Transient Dock;
- Floodwall opening next to the Farmers' Market;
- 3rd Street from Walker Hall to Executive Boulevard; and
- 3rd Street floodwall opening.