Living Our Values Every Day Awards - LOVE Awards
The Living Our Values Every Day awards are for employees to recognize fellow employees. Do you work with city employees who wholeheartedly embrace one or more of the City of Paducah’s organizational values? Nominate them for a LOVE Award!
The City of Paducah’s Organizational Values are action-oriented, customer experience, every person matters, fiscal responsibility, personal accountability, and solution-driven.
- You must be a city employee to submit a nomination.
- You can nominate city employees from any department. They don’t have to work in your department.
- You can nominate more than one person, but you CANNOT nominate yourself.
- You CANNOT nominate someone who has received the award in the past three (3) years.
- You can nominate the same person for more than one award. However, a separate nomination form needs to be completed for each organizational value.
- Deadline to submit nominations is the end of the day on Friday, November 18, 2022.
- Nomination period has closed. Use this NOMINATION FORM (not available) and drop it off at either the City Manager’s office or the Customer Experience Department at City Hall OR use the form below (not available).
- A committee of previous LOVE award recipients will review the nominations.
- The award winners for each organizational value will be recognized in December.
Previous LOVE Award Recipients
Stefanie Suazo (Wilcox)