Date of release: March 26, 2020
In following Governor Andy Beshear’s request to extend upcoming expiration dates or deadlines for 90 days, the City of Paducah is extending the application deadline for the Grant-in-Aid Program for non-profit agencies and for agencies providing a municipal service that meets the needs of the City. The new application deadline is June 30 instead of March 31. Please note that except for the Core Services Grant, each agency must be a 501(c)(3) organization.
The Grant-in-Aid Categories are as follows:
- Core Services Grant – eligible for agencies that provide a municipal service including but not limited to transportation, animal control, parks and recreation, and economic development.
- Quality of Life Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies that provide programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for the residents of Paducah.
- Quality of Life Micro Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies providing programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for Paducah residents. The grant request is limited to $5000 or less.
- Catalyst Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies desiring to launch a new program or project that requires an infusion of financial support to start or expedite the process.
- Board of Commissioners Advocacy Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies that were not selected by the Grant-in-Aid-Review Panel but completed the application process.
Agencies that received funding in the past WILL need to submit applications.