Grant-in-Aid Program for Fiscal Year 2021
The City of Paducah is accepting applications for a Grant-In-Aid Program for non-profit agencies and for agencies providing a municipal service that meets the needs of the City. Agencies that have received funding in the past will need to submit applications. The total amount allocated for the Grant-In-Aid program for Fiscal Year 2021 is $1,474,880. The City of Paducah reserves the right to award partial funding based upon budgetary considerations.
The Grant-in-Aid Categories are as follows (click the title for the application):
- Core Services Grant – eligible for agencies that provide a municipal service including but not limited to transportation, animal control, parks and recreation, and economic development.
- Quality of Life Standard Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies that provide programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for the residents of Paducah.
- Quality of Life Micro Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies providing programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for Paducah residents. The grant request is limited to $5000 or less.
- Catalyst Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies desiring to launch a new program or project that requires an infusion of financial support to start or expedite the process.
- Board of Commissioners Advocacy Grant – eligible for non-profit agencies that were not selected by the Grant-in-Aid-Review Panel but completed the application process.
Two workshops were held to review the application process and answer questions. These were held February 20 and 24.
Slide Presentation from Workshop >>
Grant-In-Aid Policy and Full Packet of Applications >>
The application deadline was Tuesday, March 31, 2020. NOTE: THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JUNE 30, 2020. The application should be submitted by email to Ty Wilson, Grants Administrator. For any questions, contact Wilson by email or call 270-444-8509.
- Except for Core Services Funding, Agency must be a 501(c)3 organization.
- Agency must apply by the deadline. No late applications will be accepted.
- Applicants must complete an application, submit a proposal and attach all required supplementary documents.
- All agencies selected to receive a Grant-In-Aid funding (except for MicroGrant recipients) must provide an annual audit.
- Agencies selected to receive a grant will be required to enter into a Contract for Services with the City of Paducah.
- All grantees must provide an annual report on how the funds were used and the impact on the City.
- Applicants must show they have both the fiscal and human resources to complete projects
- Except for Core Services Funding, Applicants’ projects must directly correlate with the City of Paducah Strategic Plan. If you have questions relating to this portion of the Application, please contact Assistant City Manager Michelle Smolen.