Building and Facility Reservations
Paducah Parks Services offers several facilities and park shelters to consider for private events. Reservations are not accepted more than one year in advance. For reservations, contact Paducah Parks Services at 270-444-8508 or by email.
Anna Baumer Community Center (in Noble Park)
Arts & Crafts Building (in Noble Park)
Noble Park Pool (in Noble Park)
Parks Services Department Offices (1400 H.C. Mathis Drive)
Robert Cherry Civic Center (2701 Park Avenue)
Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer
Off-duty Paducah Police officers may be hired by the public to perform security and traffic control services. Officers are often hired to provide security and traffic control at large and small events, traffic control for road construction or other projects in the roadway, security for meetings, and many other situations including weddings, graduations, birthday parties, jewelry store security, and sporting events. For more information, including rates, application, and contract, visit Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer.
Reserving a Park Shelter, Noble Park Amphitheatre, or Noble Park Bandstand
- If a shelter has been reserved through the Parks office by an individual or entity paying the rental fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the shelter has not been reserved. There is a fee to reserve specific shelters.
- Sign holders have been installed at each shelter and a calendar will be posted weekly indicating reserved dates by listing the name of the individual or entity that paid the reservation fee.
- Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Shelters/pavilions are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- No shelter may be reserved less than five (5) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Discounts are available to official, documented non-profit organizations.
- Groups from outside McCracken County will not be allowed discounts and a 50 percent surcharge will be added to the reservation fee for the group.
- The person reserving the shelter is responsible for securing any appropriate permits, utility hook-ups, decorations, or other special requirements.
- Shelter reservations include the standard amenities normally located at each shelter including picnic tables and trash cans.
- Electricity can be obtained for an additional $30 daily charge from green power boxes located near most shelters.
Location (Click Name for more information about the park)
|Reservation Fee Per Shelter or Location
|Keiler Park Shelters 1 and 2
|Kolb Park Shelter
|Robert Coleman Park Shelter 1 and 2
|Stuart Nelson Park Shelter 3, 4, and 6
|Noble Park Shelters 1, 3, 9, 17, and 20 (Map of Noble Park Shelters >>)
|Noble Park Shelters 5, 7, 11, and 12
|Noble Park Shelters 8, 10, 16, 19, and Bandstand
|Noble Park Amphitheatre