NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, FACILITY RESERVATIONS FOR ROBERT CHERRY CIVIC CENTER ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. BALLFIELD RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE FOR DATES BEGINNING ON JUNE 15. PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS CAN BEGIN JULY 1. RESERVATIONS FOR THE ARTS & CRAFTS BUILDING AND ANNA BAUMER COMMUNITY CENTER WILL BEGIN ON JULY 9. WE ARE SORRY ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Building and Facility Reservations
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers several facilities and park shelters to consider for private events. Reservations are not accepted more than one year in advance. For reservations, contact Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-8508 or reserve online.
Anna Baumer Community Center (in Noble Park)
Arts & Crafts Building (in Noble Park)
Noble Park Pool (in Noble Park)
Paducah City Hall (300 South 5th Street, call 270-444-8504, atrium is available after normal business hours and on weekends)
Parks and Recreation Department Offices (1400 H.C. Mathis Drive)
Robert Cherry Civic Center (2701 Park Avenue)
Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer
Off-duty Paducah Police officers may be hired by the public to perform security and traffic control services. Officers are often hired to provide security and traffic control at large and small events, traffic control for road construction or other projects in the roadway, security for meetings, and many other situations including weddings, graduations, birthday parties, jewelry store security, and sporting events. For more information, including rates, application, and contract, visit Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer.
Reserving a Park Shelter, Noble Park Amphitheatre, or Noble Park Bandstand
- Some picnic shelters may now be reserved online by clicking here:
- If a shelter has been reserved through the Parks office or online by an individual or entity paying the reservation fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the shelter has not been reserved. There is a fee to reserve specific shelters.
- "RESERVED" signs have been installed at shelters. Signs will be flipped to "RESERVED" by Paducah Parks & Recreation if there is a scheduled reservation that day.
- Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Shelters/pavilions are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- No shelter may be reserved less than two (2) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Discounts are available to official, documented non-profit organizations.
- Groups from outside McCracken County will not be allowed discounts and a 50 percent surcharge will be added to the reservation fee for the group.
- The person reserving the shelter is responsible for securing any appropriate permits, utility hook-ups, decorations, or other special requirements.
- Shelter reservations include the standard amenities normally located at each shelter including picnic tables and trash cans.
- Electricity can be obtained for an additional $30 daily charge from green power boxes located near some shelters.
- Please remove tape from shelters and picnic tables and clean your area at the end of the reservation.
Location (Click Name for more information about the park)
|Reservation Fee Per Shelter or Location
|Keiler Park Shelters 1 and 2
|Kolb Park Shelter
|Robert Coleman Park Shelter 1 and 2
|Stuart Nelson Park Shelters 3, 4, & 6
|Noble Park Shelters 1, 3, and 9 (Map of Noble Park Shelters >>)
|Noble Park Shelters 5, 7, and 12
|Noble Park Shelters 8, 10, 16, 19, and Bandstand
|Noble Park Amphitheatre
Reserving a Ballfield
Paducah Parks & Recreation has four ballfields at Stuart Nelson Park and six ballfields at Noble Park available for use. Each ballfield has covered dugouts and bleachers. Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed at City of Paducah Parks and Ballfields. Ballfields may now be reserved online by clicking here:
- If a ballfield has been reserved by Paducah Parks & Recreation, then it would not be available to the public on that date.
- Field Reservations are for one hour or two hour blocks.
- Capacity for each field is limited to 10 participants and 1 coach. Compliance with all state issued guidelines will be required.
- Ballfields must be reserved at least one (1) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Lights are currently not available for reservations since parks are closing at sunset.
- Reservation fees are refundable only in the event that rain cancels the event. The fee IS NOT refundable due to lack of participation. If a renter cancels any part of your reservation within two business days of the reservation, a 10% administrative fee will be charged to the amount of the cancellation.
- The reservee is only allowed to reschedule the date of a reservation once (which must occur two business day before the reservation)
- If a reservation is cancelled due to weather or rain, the renter must contact Paducah Parks & Recreation on the next business day to receive a refund, or else they forfeit their right to a refund.
Location and Field
|Reservation Fees Per Field
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 1
$10 for one (1) hour
$20 for two (2) hours
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 2
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 3
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 4
|Noble Park Field 1
|Noble Park Field 2
|Noble Park Field 3
|Noble Park Field 4
|Noble Park Field 5
|Noble Park Field 6