Date of Release:
August 22, 2023
Note: Mayor George Bray and Commissioner Raynarldo Henderson were unable to attend this meeting.
Boards and Commissions
- Patrick Perry and Carol Young reappointed to the Board of Adjustment.
- Melinda Winchester reappointed and Carol Gault appointed to the Code Enforcement Board.
- Ryan Garner appointed to the Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation Board.
- Bruce Carter, Jackie Smith, Mary Hammond, Paul Grumley, Monica Feiler, and Karen Petter reappointed and Lori Hogancamp and Leslie Haywood appointed to the Paducah Civic Beautification Board.
Additional Meeting Information
- Municipal Order approved authorizing the City Manager to issue a request for bids for a pour-in-place rubber surface as part of the playground improvements at Robert Coleman Park.
- Municipal Order approved authorizing a contract with Chambers Roofing Company to replace the roof on the city-owned Market House building located at 132 Market House Square. The roof has received storm damage.
- Municipal Order approved authorizing an agreement with Paxton Park Golf Course with the City providing $100,000 for this fiscal year to support operations and maintenance of the municipal golf course.
- Ordinance approved to close 31,659 square feet of Plum Street and 111,331 square feet of Brower Circle as requested by adjacent property owners.
- Ordinance approved for the fiscal year 2024 budget for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.