Interested in Serving?
NOTE - The majority of the Boards and Commissions require the appointee to reside within the Paducah city limits. Some boards allow an appointee to reside outside the city limits but within McCracken County.
To be considered as a board or commission appointee, return the application to City Clerk's Office, City Hall, P.O. Box 2267, Paducah Kentucky, 42002-2267 or by email to Interested in Serving.
Board and Commission Application
Your Duty Under the Law - This document explains the Kentucky Open Records and Open Meetings Acts.
Managing Government Records - This document is an introduction to Kentucky's Public Records Management law.
Boards and Commission Members and Terms (updated March 2023)
Elected Officials - Paducah Board of Commissioners
Links to Paducah's Boards and Commissions
Overview of Paducah Boards and Commissions
- 911 Communication Oversight Committee
- Airport Board
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Ethics
- Brooks Stadium Commission
- Building, Electrical, and Fire Code Appeals Board
- City of Paducah Policeman and Firefighters Pension Fund
- Civic Beautification Board
- Civil Service Commission
- Code Enforcement Board
- Commissioners of Water Works
- Creative & Cultural Council
- Electric Plant Board
- Forest Hills Village, Inc.
- Historical and Architectural Review Commission
- MAP-GIS Consortium
- Municipal Housing Commission
- Paducah Area Transit Authority
- Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Paducah Junior College Board of Trustees
- Paducah Golf Commission
- Paducah Human Rights Commission
- Paducah Main Street
- Paducah Riverfront Development Advisory Board
- Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation
- Paducah-McCracken County Industrial Development Authority (IDA)
- Paducah-McCracken County Joint Sewer Agency
- Paducah-McCracken County Riverport Authority
- Paducah-McCracken County Senior Citizens, Inc.
- Paducah Planning Commission & Urban Renewal and Community Development Agency (URCDA)
- Public Monument Committee
- Purchase District Board of Health
- Southside Steering Committee
- Tree Advisory Board