Paducah Board of Commissioners
The Paducah Board of Commissioners meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month (unless otherwise noted) at 5 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of City Hall, 300 South 5th Street. The general public is invited to attend. The meetings are aired live on Government 11 (for Comcast subscribers) and tape replayed.
Most meeting agendas have a Public Comment section. To schedule a presentation for the Board, complete a Presentation Request Form and submit it to the City Clerk. The Clerk's office is available if you have a question about agendas, minutes, or packets.
Recent meeting agendas are below.
- Agenda and Action Forms - September 26, 2023
- Cancellation Notice for September 12, 2023 Meeting
- Agenda and Action Forms - September 5, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - August 22, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - August 8, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - July 25, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - July 11, 2023
The City of Paducah live streams the Paducah Board of Commissioners meetings that are either virtual or held in the City Commission Chambers on the 2nd floor of City Hall. If the meeting is recorded but not streamed live, it will be posted within 24 hours on the City's Youtube Channel and this website. Visit Live Streaming for more information.
Click the three lines on the top right of the video to see a playlist of recent meetings.