Paducah Board of Commissioners
The Paducah Board of Commissioners meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month (unless otherwise noted) at 5 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of City Hall, 300 South 5th Street. The general public is invited to attend. The meetings are aired live on Government 11 (for Comcast subscribers) and tape replayed.
Paducah Board of Commissioners - Elected Officials Paducah Code of Ordinances Commission Priorities - Strategic Plan
Most meeting agendas have a Public Comment section. To schedule a presentation for the Board, complete a Presentation Request Form and submit it to the City Clerk. The Clerk's office is available if you have a question about agendas, minutes, or packets.
Recent meeting agendas are below.
- Agenda and Action Forms - March 28, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - March 14, 2023
- Commission Priorities Workshop 2 Agenda - March 10, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - February 28, 2023
- Commission Priorities Workshop Agenda - February 24, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - February 14, 2023
- Agenda and Action Forms - January 24, 2023
- Public Hearing Order - January 17, 2023 Agenda - January 17, 2023
Commission Minutes Commission Packets Commission Videos Highlights (Summaries) City Ordinances, Resolutions, & Municipal Orders
The City of Paducah live streams the Paducah Board of Commissioners meetings that are either virtual or held in the City Commission Chambers on the 2nd floor of City Hall. If the meeting is recorded but not streamed live, it will be posted within 24 hours on the City's Youtube Channel and this website. Visit Live Streaming for more information.
Click the three lines on the top right of the video to see a playlist of recent meetings.