Date of release: June 16, 2021
NOBLE PARK POOL
Paducah Parks & Recreation will open the Noble Park Pool for the 2021 season on Saturday, June 19. The pool season is through August 8. The pool will be open Tuesday through Sunday for two swimming sessions per day: noon-2 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. Admission prices per session are as follows:
- $3/person - Children at least 4 years of age and adults
- $1/person – Children under 4 years of age
Season passes are available for $40 each or $100 for 3 passes. Season passes provide unlimited uses of the pool for the 2021 summer season. Season passes can be purchased at the Paducah Parks & Recreation Office located at 1400 HC Mathis Drive.
COVID-related guidelines for the Noble Park Pool are as follows:
- Facial coverings are not required but will be available for those who wish to wear one.
- There is a maximum capacity of 150 patrons per swim session. Patrons can reserve their time slot in advance by calling the Parks office at 270-444-8508.
Paducah Parks & Recreation is accepting registrations for swimming lessons at the Noble Park Pool. Lessons will be offered for levels 1, 2, 3, and 4. Children must be at least 4 years old to participate. The June session is full with limited availability for the July sessions. Sessions are available as follows:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 weeks. Friday is a make-up day when needed.
- June 22-July 1 (full); July 6-15; July 20-29
- Two session times are available: 10:30 a.m. or 5:30 p.m.
Register for swimming lessons and more online, by phone at 270-444-8508, or in-person at the Paducah Parks & Recreation office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payment must be made at the time of registration.
The Pat & Jim Brockenborough Rotary Health Park Sprayground and Robert Coleman Sprayground are free to the public. Both facilities are open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. until the weather cools in September.