Site Plan Submittal Process
All development and redevelopment projects in the City require an approved site plan before any permits for development can be issued. It is highly encouraged that a Kick-Start Meeting be scheduled prior to the preparation and submittal of a formal site plan to the City. A Kick-Start Meeting provides an opportunity for property owners/developers and key City staff members from various departments to discuss the nature of the project and address any potential preliminary questions or concerns.
The Site Plan Requirements Checklist and additional documents are provided below to assist with the site plan submittal process. Once an adequate site plan is submitted, City personnel will commence the review process. Upon approval of the site plan, any permits for development may be issued.
One (1) copy of the site plan and (if applicable) one (1) copy of the Stormwater Management and Water Quality Plan and/or Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Plan shall be submitted with the following non-refundable filing fee:
- $50.00 – Minor Site Plan (Project does not require Stormwater Management and Water Quality Plan or Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Plan)
- $100.00 – Full Site Plan (Project requires Stormwater Management and Water Quality Plan and/or Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Plan)
Apply for Plans and Permits
The City of Paducah Online Services Portal is a 24-hour permitting and service request system. An account is required for permit and plan applications. Use the Online Services Portal to
- View permit information and records (permits, plans, inspections, and code cases).
- Apply for commercial and residential building, planning, and construction permits.
- Submit subdivision and development proposals, rezoning plans, sign permits, etc.
- View permit application status and reviews.
- Schedule, cancel, and view inspection results.
- Pay invoices and fees for permits and plans.
- Make service requests through the 311 portal.
Site Plan Submittal Forms and Notes
Site Development Construction Forms
Site Development Post-Construction