Enjoy a Performance
Paducah has several venues and organizations for on-stage performances.
- Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Performing Arts Center
- Clemens Fine Art Center/Arts in Focus
- Market House Theatre
- Maiden Alley Cinema
- Paducah Symphony Orchestra
Watch a Parade
- August 8th Emancipation Celebration Parade
- Labor Day Parade
- Antique Gas Engine & Tractor Show Parade
- Veterans Day Parade
- Christmas Parade
Attend a Festival
- Dogwood Trail
- AQS QuiltWeekTM (American Quilter's Society Quilt Show)
- LowerTown Arts & Music Festival
- PaBrewcah Beer Fest
- August 8th Emancipation Celebration and Parade
- Barbecue on the River Festival
- 48 Hour Film Project
- River's Edge Film Festival
These are just a few of the incredible festivals in Paducah! There is always something to do.
Participate in a Special Event
The Paducah Parks & Recreation Department offers several special events including the Movies in the Park, Independence Day Fireworks and Celebration, Paducah Regatta, Noble Park Fish Out Fishing Tournament, Touch a Truck, and the Christmas Parade. Visit Special Events and Activities for details about the events listed above and many more.
Also check the Calendar of Events for dates of various walks, 5K events, and the Mercy Health Paducah Iron Mom Half Marathon (in May).