Fiscal Year 2024 Grant-in-Aid Program
The deadline for eligible non-profit agencies within the Paducah city limits to submit an application to be considered for fiscal year 2024 funding is March 31, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. Each agency interested in applying MUST attend the February 23 workshop at 11 a.m. at City Hall.
The Grant-in-Aid Categories are as follows:
- Quality of Life Standard Grant (Word version Standard Grant) – eligible for non-profit agencies that provide new or existing programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for the residents of Paducah.
- Quality of Life Micro Grant (Word version Micro Grant) – eligible for non-profit agencies providing programs or projects that benefit the quality of life for Paducah residents. The grant request is limited to $5000 or less.
- Agency must be a 501(c)3 organization
- Agency must apply by the deadline and submit them to the Grant-In-Aid Committee Chair Hope Reasons by 4:30 p.m. CST, Friday, March 31, 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
- An Agency can only submit ONE application.
- Applicants must complete an application, submit a proposal and attach all required supplementary documents.
- If the request is for operations, it cannot be more than 50% of the operations budget.
- All agencies selected to receive a Standard Grant-In-Aid funding must provide an annual audit.
- Agencies selected to receive a grant will be required to enter into a Contract for Services with the City of Paducah.
- All grantees must provide a final report on how the funds were used and the impact on the City.
- Applicants must show they have both the fiscal and human resources to complete projects.
Agencies interested in applying MUST attend a workshop at City Hall located at 300 South 5th Street on Thursday, February 23 at 11 a.m. to review the application process. The workshop will last approximately one hour.
- February 15, 2023 - Grant-in-Aid program opens
- March 31, 2023 - Deadline to submit application
- April 2023 - Review of applications by Grant-in-Aid Committee
- May 2023 - City Manager's Office review of Committee recommendations
- June 2023 - Fiscal Year 2024 Budget approval by Paducah Board of Commissioners
- July 1, 2023 - Beginning of City of Paducah Fiscal Year 2024
FY2024 Grant-In-Aid Recipients
- Beautiful Paducah - $10,000
- The Carson Center - $30,000
- Family Service Society - $15,000
- George Wilson S.A.F.E.T.Y. Foundation - $2,500
- Habitat for Humanity - $10,000
- Hotel Metropolitan - $3,000
- Paducah Housing Authority - $2,500
- Maiden Alley Cinema - $3,500
- Market House Theatre - $20,000
- National Quilt Museum - $12,000
- Paducah Alliance of Neighbors - $30,000
- Paducah Arts Alliance - $3,000
- Paducah Symphony - $10,000
- The Papillion Center - $5,000
- River Discovery Center - $4,000
- Yeiser Art Center - $12,500