There are several ways to register for programs and activities.
- In Office - Stop by the Paducah Parks & Recreation Office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive and register with cash, check, or debit/credit card.
- Over the Phone using a credit card - Call the Parks office at 270-444-8508.
- By Mail - Download the Registration Form and mail to Parks and Recreation with a payment in the form of a check.
- Online - A credit/debit card is required for online registration for an activity, reserve a shelter or to reserve ballfields. The online registration links allows for the viewing of programs, facilities, and activities. An account is required to register.
Each team must complete and turn in a Team Registration Form when they register for a league. Also each player must complete and sign the Individual Player Waiver Form prior to playing in any league game. Forms must be turned into team captains and then turned into the Parks & Recreation office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive before the registration deadline. On the form, players must indicate the team and league on which they are playing. A separate form must be completed for each sports league. Players who do not complete the Individual Player Waiver Form and submit it to the Parks & Recreation office prior to league start will not be permitted to play in the league until Parks receives the form.
Adult Sports Leagues and Activities
- Rules of Conduct
The City of Paducah takes pride in its parks and has enacted the Rules of Conduct (Chapter 70 Paducah Code of Ordinances) for residents and visitors as they enjoy Paducah's parks and facilities.
Sportsmanship – All players, coaches and spectators are required to display good sportsmanship before, during and after all games on and off the court/field while at Paducah Parks and Recreation activities. Players, coaches, and spectators not displaying good sportsmanship may be ejected or suspended as determined by the Paducah Parks and Recreation staff in accordance with the Parks Behavior Policy.
Behavior Policy - Paducah Parks and Recreation under no circumstance will tolerate verbal and/or physical abuse of any staff member, umpire/referee, or program participant. The penalties for any of the above behaviors are strict and strongly enforced. First time offenders may be suspended for a minimum of 1-year from all Parks and Recreation programming. It is our mission that all participants as well as employees feel safe and are protected from any type of abuse.
The Paducah Recreation Center offers Open Gym Basketball on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Participants must have a current Paducah Recreation Center membership to participate. Follow the link for an updated monthly calendar and information on membership rates.
2023 Fall Adult Kickball League
Registration for Fall Adult Kickball League begins Monday, July 17. The registration deadline is Thursday, August 24th at 4:30 pm. Games begin Thursday, August 31. You can register as a team. The cost to register a team is $175 (tax included) which must be done in person or over the phone. A team registration/roster form will need to be filled out at the time of registration. Individual Player Waivers will need to be filled out by every player on the roster at time of registration. Forms can be returned to Paducah Parks & Recreation office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive or emailed to parkinfopaducahky.gov.
The 2023 Fall Adult Kickball League will be played on Thursday evenings at the Noble Park Ball Fields. The season will include a SIX game regular season with a double elimination tournament for an EIGHT game guarantee. Teams must be coed with ten players in the field at once. Check the rules for additional information on male/female ratios. Players must be at least 18 years of age. There is a 20 player limit on Team Rosters.
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers Summer and Fall kickball leagues.
2023 Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament
Paducah Parks & Recreation is hosting the Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament at the Noble Park Pickleball Courts on the first weekend in November. Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles will play Saturday, November 4. Mixed Doubles will play Sunday, November 5. Division days may change based on enrollment. There are five skill levels offered to players at registration. The levels are 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5,and 4.0. The skill rating definitions are listed on the following websites: www.usapa.org and www.ifpickleball.org.
Participants are responsible for ensuring they have a partner for the event and provide the name of their partner when registering. Since all events are in a doubles format, both partners will need to register for each event in which they are participating. Awards will be handed out in each division for first, second, and third place teams for each skill level. Bracket format will be double elimination or round robin based on the number of teams in each event. Teams will be notified of approximate start time prior to the tournament.
Sponsorships are available for the Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament. For more information contact Taylor Morsching with Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-1331 or tmorschingpaducahky.gov.
Registration begins September 11. Early bird registration for the Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament ends on Thursday, October 5. This deadline guarantees participants a t-shirt in their size. The final deadline is set for Thursday, October 26. The cost is $25 per person (tax included). The player can compete in two events for an extra $10 fee (tax included). Players must be at least 16 years or older.
Register at the Paducah Parks & Recreation office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive, call the office at 270-444-8508 or register online. All participants will need to fill out a Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament Registration Form/Waiver. Both players on a doubles team must register.
- This tournament will have a running schedule so you will have to stay on site and be ready to play. We will do our best to be efficient and keep waiting times in between matches to a minimum
- This is a non-sanctioned tournament.
- We expect all players and spectators to show good sportmanship during this tournament. Failure to do this could result in ejection from the tournament.
- All games will be self-officiated.
- Tournament matches will be one game to 15, win by 2
- The start of the match will be determined by coin flip. The winner of the coin flip may either serve first or defer and choose which side of the court to start on.
- There will only be one timeout allowed per team, per match. Each timeout will last one minute.
- Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- It’s crucial that you arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to check-in at the registration desk and to pick-up your swag bag. You must check in each day that you play.
- We will go over the format of each bracket, each day before starting to make sure you and your partner understand how each bracket is being played.
- There will be a practice court available to warm-up before or in between your matches.
- The tournament start times will be announced by October 31. We will start in the morning and continue into the afternoon as necessary.
- Please be sure that you stay HYDRATED! Make sure to bring your own bottle for hydration.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Restrooms will be available on-site.
- Mens Doubles 2.5
- Mens Doubles 3.0 (Updated 11/2)
- Mens Doubles 3.5
- Mens Doubles 4.0
- Womens Doubles 2.5 (Updated 11/2)
- Womens Doubles 3.0 (Updated 11/2)
- Womens Doubles 3.5 (Updated 11/3)
- Mixed Doubles 2.5
- Mixed Doubles 3.0
- Mixed Doubles 3.5
- Mixed Doubles 4.0 (Updated 11/2)
- $500 Gold Sponsorship: Company name and logo on all marketing materials and social media posts for the event. Single court sponsorship during tournament. Company logo on athlete t-shirts. Company flyer/item in athlete participation bag. Company representative can assist with handing out medals at awards ceremony.
- $300 Silver Sponsorship: Single court sponsorship during tournament. Company logo on athlete t-shirts. Company flyer/item in athlete participation bag.
- $100 Bronze Sponsor: Company flyer/items in athlete participation bag
Contact Taylor Morsching at 270-444-1331 or tmorschingpaducahky.gov(link sends e-mail)(link sends e-mail) to discuss sponsorship opportunities with Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament.
2023 Summer Pickleball League
Paducah Parks & Recreation is partnering with the Paducah McCracken County Convention & Expo Center to host a 2023 Summer Pickleball League. Registration starts March 30, 2023, and the deadline to register is May 25, 2023. There will be three leagues: Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, and Mixed Doubles. The cost per team is $55 (tax included) for each league. One player will need to register and provide the name of their partner when registering. All ability levels are welcomed. Ages 16 and up.
The Summer Pickleball League will begin on Tuesday, June 13 and go through Tuesday, July 25. There are no matches on July 4. All matches will be on Tuesday nights at the Paducah Convention & Expo Center located at 415 Park Street. Matches will be between 6 and 9 p.m. Open play/warm-up starts at 5 p.m. There will be an two matches per night with each match being best 2/3 games. Each game is first to 11. There will be a tournament on the final night. Matches will be self officiated.
Register for the Summer Pickleball League at the Paducah Parks & Recreation office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive, call the office at 270-444-8508, or online.
Paducah Parks and Recreation will not be offering Adult Softball in 2023 at Stuart Nelson Park.
2021 Spring Men's League Champions - Paducah Power
2021 Fall Men's League Winner - Premier Athletes
2022 Spring Men's League Champions - Paducah Power
Cardio Tennis for Adults is being offered by Paducah Parks & Recreation and the Paducah Tennis Association this fall and will be led by local instructors. This is for tennis players of all ability levels with a fun atmosphere that includes plenty of moving. Please bring a racquet and water. All sessions will be at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. Max of 10 participants per session. Must pre-register for each session you want to participate in.
November sessions cost is $5 + tax per session. There are three sessions at the following dates and times: Monday November 6, Monday November 13, and Monday November 20 all at 6:30pm. Session may be cancelled if temperatures are below 50 degrees.
Tennis Draw Your Partner Doubles
Come and enjoy Tennis Draw Your Partner Doubles, a social event for tennis enthusiasts where doubles teams will be randomly drawn throughout the night. You can attend by yourself or with a group, and it is open to tennis players ages 16 and older. Tennis players of all playing abilities are welcome to play. There will be three Draw Your Partner Doubles events this year at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. It is FREE to participate and door prizes will be drawn for those who attend! You can register at the courts when you arrive.
- Monday, June 12 at 6:00 pm
- Monday, July 10 at 6:00 pm
- Monday, August 28 at 6:00 pm
We are excited to invite tennis players to our first ever Glow Tennis Night at the Noble Park Tennis Courts on Friday, October 20, 2023, from 7 until 9 p.m. It is free to play, but we ask everyone to pre-register. This event is funded by a USTA Southern Parks & Recreation grant.
2023 Tennis Apprentice
The Paducah Tennis Association and Paducah Parks & Recreation are offering Tennis Apprentice 1 and Tennis Apprentice 2 at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. Tennis Apprentice is for beginning adult tennis players. Tennis Apprentice 2 is for players who have participated in a previous Tennis Apprentice. The six sessions are from 6:00pm-7:30pm on the following days: Wednesday September 27, Sunday October 1, Wednesday October 11, Sunday October 15, Wednesday October 18, and Sunday October 22. Please register by Monday, September 25. The fee is $70 + tax. Tennis balls are provided. Please bring your own racket, or the PTA will provide one. To pre-register, contact Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-8508, register at the Parks & Recreation Office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive or register online.
Volleyball Open Gym
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers Volleyball Open Gym at the Paducah Recreation Center located at 1527 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive on Tuesdays (6:30 - 9 p.m.), Thursdays (6:30 - 9 p.m.) and Sundays (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
Typically 12-20 people attend. Volleyball Open Gym is open to all playing abilities. A Paducah Recreation Center Membership is required in order to play.