Reserving a Facility
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers several facilities and park shelters to consider for private events. Reservations are not accepted more than one year in advance.
- Anna Baumer Community Center (in Noble Park)
- Arts & Crafts Building (in Noble Park)
- Noble Park Pool (in Noble Park)
- Paducah Recreation Center (1527 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive)
- Robert Cherry Civic Center (2701 Park Avenue) - CLOSED FOR RENOVATION PROJECT
Reserving a Park Shelter, Noble Park Amphitheatre, or Noble Park Bandstand
- If a shelter has been reserved through the Parks office or online by an individual or entity paying the reservation fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the shelter has not been reserved. There is a fee to reserve specific shelters.
- RESERVED signs have been installed at shelters. Signs will be flipped to RESERVED by Parks & Recreation if there is a scheduled reservation that day.
- Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Shelters/pavilions are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- No shelter may be reserved less than two (2) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Discounts are available to official, documented non-profit organizations.
- Groups from outside McCracken County will not be allowed discounts and a 50 percent surcharge will be added to the reservation fee for the group.
- The person reserving the shelter is responsible for securing any appropriate permits, utility hook-ups, decorations, or other special requirements.
- Shelter reservations include the standard amenities normally located at each shelter including picnic tables and trash cans.
- Electricity can be obtained for an additional $30 daily charge from green power boxes located near some shelters.
- Please remove tape from shelters and picnic tables and clean your area at the end of the reservation.
|Fee Per (per day except for park closures)|
|Keiler Park Shelters 1 and 2||$25|
|Kolb Park Shelter||$25|
|Robert Coleman Park Shelter 1 and 2||
|Stuart Nelson Park Shelters 3, 4, & 6||$25|
|Noble Park Shelters 1, 3, and 9 (Map of Noble Park Shelters)||$25|
|Noble Park Shelters 5, 7, 11, and 12||$50|
|Noble Park Shelters 8, 10, 19, and Bandstand||$75|
|Noble Park Shelter 16||$100|
|Noble Park Amphitheatre||$100|
|Wilson Stage (at riverfront)||$100|
|Noble Park (closure for events)||$100/hour|
|Robert Coleman Park (closure for events)||$30/hour|
Reserving a Ballfield
Paducah Parks & Recreation has four ballfields at Stuart Nelson Park, six ballfields at Noble Park, and one softball field at John Sheppard Field in Brooks Stadium Park available for use. Each ballfield has covered dugouts and bleachers. Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed at City of Paducah parks and ballfields.
Batting cages in Noble Park are coached pitched and are available at a first come, first serve basis
Payment is due at time of reservation.
- Ballfields must be reserved at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the date of the reservation.
- Reservation fees are refundable only in the event that rain cancels the event. The fee IS NOT refundable due to lack of participation. If a renter cancels any part of your reservation within two business days of the reservation, a 10% administrative fee will be charged to the amount of the cancellation.
- The reservee is only allowed to reschedule the date of a reservation once (which must occur two business day before the reservation)
- If a reservation is cancelled due to weather or rain, the renter must contact Paducah Parks & Recreation on the next business day to receive a refund, or else they forfeit their right to a refund.
Reservation Prices Per Field
- $10 per hour - Does not include fields that are lined and dragged.
- $20 per hour - Includes fields that are lined and dragged at the start of the reservation period. Minimum of three hours.
- $20 additional per field per night for lights
League and Tournament Pricing
- Insurance is required.
- $20 per hour per field - Includes fields that are lined and dragged by the start of the first game. Minimum of three hours.
- $75 per day per field for tournaments - Includes fields that are lined and dragged by the start of the first game.
- $20 additional per field per night for lights
Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer
Off-duty Paducah Police officers may be hired by the public to perform security and traffic control services. Officers are often hired to provide security and traffic control at large and small events, traffic control for road construction or other projects in the roadway, security for meetings, and many other situations including weddings, graduations, birthday parties, jewelry store security, and sporting events.