There are several ways to register for programs and activities.
- In Office - Stop by the Paducah Parks & Recreation Office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive and register with cash, check, or debit/credit card.
- Over the Phone using a credit card - Call the Parks office at 270-444-8508.
- By Mail - Download the Registration Form and mail to Parks and Recreation with a payment in the form of a check.
- Online - A credit/debit card is required for online registration for an activity, reserve a shelter or to reserve ballfields. The online registration links allows for the viewing of programs, facilities, and activities. An account is required to register.
Each team must complete and turn in a Team Registration Form when they register for a league. Also each player must complete and sign the Individual Player Waiver Form prior to playing in any league game. Forms must be turned into team captains and then turned into the Parks & Recreation office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive before the registration deadline. On the form, players must indicate the team and league on which they are playing. A separate form must be completed for each sports league. Players who do not complete the Individual Player Waiver Form and submit it to the Parks & Recreation office prior to league start will not be permitted to play in the league until Parks receives the form.
Team Registration Form Individual Player Waiver Form
Adult Sports Leagues and Activities
- Rules of Conduct
The City of Paducah takes pride in its parks and has enacted the Rules of Conduct (Chapter 70 Paducah Code of Ordinances) for residents and visitors as they enjoy Paducah's parks and facilities.
Sportsmanship – All players, coaches and spectators are required to display good sportsmanship before, during and after all games on and off the court/field while at Paducah Parks and Recreation activities. Players, coaches, and spectators not displaying good sportsmanship may be ejected or suspended as determined by the Paducah Parks and Recreation staff in accordance with the Parks Behavior Policy.
Behavior Policy - Paducah Parks and Recreation under no circumstance will tolerate verbal and/or physical abuse of any staff member, umpire/referee, or program participant. The penalties for any of the above behaviors are strict and strongly enforced. First time offenders may be suspended for a minimum of 1-year from all Parks and Recreation programming. It is our mission that all participants as well as employees feel safe and are protected from any type of abuse.
The Paducah Recreation Center offers Open Gym Basketball on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Participants must have a current Paducah Recreation Center membership to participate. Follow the link for an updated monthly calendar and information on membership rates.
Fall 2022 Kickball League
2022 Champions - Neuro Noggins
Registration for Fall Kickball League begins Monday, August 1, and the deadline to register is Wednesday, August 24 at 4:30 pm. Games will begin Thursday September 1. There are two ways to register. First way to register is a team registration. A team registration/roster form will need to be filled out at the time of registration. Individual Player Waivers will need to be filled out by every player on the roster. The cost to register a team is $150. The second way to register is individually. The cost to register as an individual is $15. If there are enough individual sign ups, a team will be formed. Individual Player Waivers will need to be submitted at the time of registration. Email forms to James Weems at jweemspaducahky.gov.
The 2022 Fall Kickball League will be played on Thursday evenings at the Noble Park Ball Fields. The season will include a SIX game regular season with a double elimination tournament for an EIGHT game guarantee. Teams must be coed with a minimum of ten players, four of which must be female. Players must be at least 18 years of age. There is a 20 player limit on Team Rosters.
Paducah Parks & Recreation also has a Summer Kickball League in June and July.
2023 Summer Pickleball League
Paducah Parks & Recreation is partnering with the Paducah McCracken County Convention & Expo Center to host a 2023 Summer Pickleball League. Registration starts March 30, 2023, and the deadline to register is May 18, 2023. There will be three leagues: Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, and Mixed Doubles. The cost per team is $55 (tax included) for each league. One player will need to register and provide the name of their partner when registering. All ability levels are welcomed. Ages 16 and up.
The Summer Pickleball League will begin on Tuesday, June 13 and go through Tuesday, July 25. There are no matches on July 4. All matches will be on Tuesday nights at the Paducah Convention & Expo Center located at 415 Park Street. Matches will be between 6 and 9 p.m. Open play/warm-up starts at 5 p.m. There will be an two matches per night with each match being best 2/3 games. Each game is first to 11. There will be a tournament on the final night. Matches will be self officiated.
Register for the Summer Pickleball League at the Paducah Parks & Recreation office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive, call the office at 270-444-8508, or online.
Pickleball Open Gym
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers Pickleball Open Gym at the Paducah Recreation Center located at 1527 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive on Tuesdays (6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.). Pickleball Open Gym is open to all playing abilities. Two courts are set up. Equipment is available to check out. A Recreation Center Membership is required in order to play.
2022 Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament
Paducah Parks & Recreation is hosting the second Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament. The tournament will be located at the Paducah Middle School's gymnasium located at 342 Lone Oak Road. Tournament dates are Saturday, August 20 and Sunday, August 21. Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles will play Saturday; Mixed Doubles will play Sunday. Games wills start at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. Division days and start times may change based on enrollment.
Pickleball is a fast-paced sport that combines the elements of tennis, racquetball, badminton, and ping-pong. It can be played indoors or outdoors on a court that is smaller than a tennis court using a slightly modified tennis net. Players use a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
Early bird registration for the Paddles Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament ends on Thursday July 28. This deadline guarantees participants a t-shirt. The final deadline is set for Thursday, August 11. Both players on a doubles team must register. The cost is $25 per person. For an additional $5, the player can compete in two events. Players must be at least 16 years or older.
There are five skill levels offered to players at registration. The levels are 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0. The skill rating definitions are listed on the following websites: www.usapa.org and www.ifpickleball.org.
Participants are responsible for ensuring they have a partner for the event. Participants will need to provide the name of their partner when registering. Since all events are in a doubles format, both partners will need to register for each event in which they are participating. Awards will be handed out for first, second, and third place teams for each skill level in each division.
Bracket format will be double elimination or round robin based on the number of teams in each event. Teams will be notified of approximate start time prior to the tournament.
Sponsorships are available for the Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament. For more information contact James Weems with Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-8538.
Register at the Paducah Parks & Recreation office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive, call the office at 270-444-8508 or Register online. All participants will need to fill out a Paddle Up Paducah Pickleball Tournament Registration Form/Waiver. Both players on a doubles team must register.
- Round Robin bracket matches will play 1 game to 15, win by 1. Teams will switch sides when the first team reaches 8 points.
- Double Elimination winner bracket matches will be Best 2 of 3 to 11, win by 2. Loser bracket matches will be 1 game to 15, win by 1, switching sides when a team reaches 8 points. The bronze medal match will be 2 out of 3 to 11, win by 2. Teams will switch sides after each game.
- All games will be self-officiated.
- The start of the match will be determined by coin flip. The winner of the coin flip may either serve first or defer and choose which side of the court to start on.
- There will only be one timeout allowed per team, per match. Each timeout will last one minute.
- Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- It’s crucial that you arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to check-in at the registration desk and to pick-up your goodie bag. You must check in each day that you play.
- We will go over the format of each bracket, each day before starting to make sure you and your partner understand how each bracket is being played.
- There will be a practice court available to warm-up before or in between your matches.
- The tournament start times will be announced on August 15. We will start in the morning and continue into the afternoon as necessary.
- Please be sure that you stay HYDRATED! Make sure to bring your own bottle for hydration. We will have water, Gatorade, and small snacks for refueling such as Nutrigrain bars, Cliff bars, etc.
- Restrooms will be available on-site.
Paducah Parks and Recreation will not be offering Adult Softball in 2023 at Stuart Nelson Park.
2022 Spring Adult Softball League Rules
2018 NSA Slow Pitch Rule Book
ASA Non Approved Bat List
2021 Spring Men's League Champions - Paducah Power
2021 Fall Men's League Winner - Premier Athletes
2022 Spring Men's League Champions - Paducah Power
2023 Tennis Apprentice
The Paducah Tennis Association and Paducah Parks & Recreation are offering Tennis Apprentice at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. Tennis Apprentice is for beginning adult tennis players. There will be five sessions on Wednesday, March 22, Sunday, March 26, Wednesday, March 29, Wednesday, April 12, and Sunday, April 16. Wednesday sessions start at 6:30pm and Sunday sessions begin at 3:00pm. Please register by Monday, March 20. The fee is $65 + tax. Tennis balls are provided. Please bring your own racket, or the PTA will provide one. To pre-register, contact Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-8508, register at the Parks & Recreation Office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive or register online.
2023 Cardio Tennis
Paducah Parks & Recreation and Paducah Tennis Association are offering Cardio Tennis for adults of all ability levels at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. Cardio tennis promotes a fun atmosphere with plenty of moving. There will be a total of twelve sessions with dates and times below. Fee is $10 + tax per session. If you sign up for at least four sessions, your fifth session is free. Max of 10 participants per session. Balls are provided. Please bring a racquet and water bottle. View flyer.
- Tuesday April 11 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Thursday April 13 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Friday April 14 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday April 18 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Thursday April 20 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Friday April 21 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday April 25 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Thursday April 27 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Friday April 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday May 2 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Thursday May 4 at 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Friday May 5 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
To pre-register, contact Paducah Parks & Recreation at 270-444-8508, register at the Parks & Recreation Office at 1400 HC Mathis Drive or register online.
Tennis Draw Your Partner Doubles
Come and enjoy Tennis Draw Your Partner Doubles, a social event for tennis enthusiasts where doubles teams will be randomly drawn throughout the night. You can attend by yourself or with a group, and it is open to tennis players ages 16 and older. Tennis players of all playing abilities are welcome to play. There will be three Draw Your Partner Doubles events this year at the Noble Park Tennis Courts. It is FREE to participate and door prizes will be drawn for those who attend! You can register at the courts when you arrive.
- Monday June 12 at 6:00 pm
- Monday July 10 at 6:00 pm
- Monday August 28 at 6:00 pm
Volleyball Open Gym
Paducah Parks & Recreation offers Volleyball Open Gym at the Paducah Recreation Center located at 1527 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive on Thursdays (6:30 - 9 p.m.) and Sundays (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
Typically 12-20 people attend. Volleyball Open Gym is open to all playing abilities. A Paducah Recreation Center Membership is required in order to play.