About the Trail
The Peck Education Trail is a beautiful, wooded, nature trail in Bob Noble Park. The half mile trail, which opened in December 2020, connects to a nature trail located in a wooded section of the park behind the Amphitheatre and near the Cairo Road park entrance.
This project is funded entirely by the estate of J. Lane Peck through the Community Foundation of West Kentucky.
In 2021, the Kentucky Recreation & Park Society presented the Paducah Parks & Recreation Department with the 2021 Outstanding Facility Award for the Peck Education Trail.
- 0.5 mile winding trail with boardwalks and a switchback
- Connects to Nature Trail located behind Amphitheatre
- Tree identification labels
- Children's Memorial Garden with 19 dogwoods and benches honoring the children killed in the 1995 Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing
- Parking is available behind the Amphitheatre next to a shelter